So you’re tired from work and you’ve decided you want to see the world. Or maybe the kids left home and now is the time to pursue that wanderlust dream. Or maybe… you just want a great big adventure with your friends!
Where to start?
Wouldn’t it be awesome if somebody handed you a roadmap to plan your trip so that youl will have the experience of a lifetime?
One that would be a total reflection of your passions and interests, one that has your personal seal!
The Plan Your Trip Workbook is the step by step roadmap to bring your travel dreams to life.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Put the 7 easy steps into practice, from envisioning your adventure, to planning every single detail.
- Learn the 7 key aspects of your travel budget and use the built-in travel expenses calculator (Yes, it calculates for you automatically!).
- Check out the 3 companion tools to make your travel even smoother.
- Fill out the workbook right in the document or print it out.
- See why the best cultural travel experiences are those that have been enriched with relevant information.
Why should you care?
Traveling is fun! But more than that I truly believe that cultural travel could potentially put an end to intolerance and ignorance, we travelers have a calling to learn about other cultures and bring that knowledge home, so that we can help put down the barriers of our fears and our prejudice.
We are also ambassadors of our own culture by opening doors abroad, speaking to people in other countries and honoring the places we are visiting.
This workbook is my way of making it easier for you to be such an ambassador. I’m sure it will be useful and I hope it inspires you to travel today!
What people are saying
Thanks, Carolina! This guide is outstanding! I wish I had something like this before my wife and I went on our honeymoon. ~Mike from Aspen~
I just read through your new workbook and I’m totally impressed! You are obviously a very thorough planner and love what you do. :) A girl after my own heart! ~Laurie from Séjour Travels~